Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security & Telecommunication
|Application fee:||1000 INR|
This course covers the regulatory framework of Telecommunications sector to provide an understanding of how the Telecom sector is regulated with the objective to protect consumer interest, while allowing all other stakeholders to make adequate profits to run business operations. Various statutes that regulate telecom, the regulatory and telecom policy making agencies, the licensing of Telecommunication services and the role of regulatory and policy making agencies like the TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India),TDSAT( Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal),DOT(Department of Telecom) and Telecom Commission are also discussed during the course.
This course also includes a detailed study of various Licenses in Telecommunication sector, Tariff regulating mechanism, Quality of Service performance by Licensees, model Inteconnect agreement of Basic and Cellular Mobile Telephone service, TRAI act, Interconnect Agreement and USO (Universal service obligation)
- Statutes that regulate Communication
- Regulatory and Policy making agencies
- Regulatory and Tariff setting Functions of TRAI
- Licenses for Telecommunication services.
- USO (Universal service obligation)
- Telecom Numbering Regulation.
To understand Regulatory aspects of Telecom Sector in terms of Licensing framework and its compliance.
Who Should Attend:
- Decision-makers and senior policy-makers
- Managers and regulatory staff in telecom industry
- Service providers
- New and established operators and suppliers
- Developer & Engineers in telecommunications
- Researchers, Consultants and Students
What Will You Learn:
- Licenses in Telecommunication sector
- Tariff regulating mechanism
- Quality of Service performance by Licensees
- Model Inteconnect agreement of Basic and Cellular Mobile Telephone service
- TRAI Act
- Interconnect Agreement and USO (Universal service obligation)